The Lottery

About Me!!!!

My photo
My name is Joshua Freeland and as you may have guessed this is my blog. I live in east london (sadly) and attend a sixth form in Barking. Im not going to preech like other people about how 'media has changed my life forever, and that I would swap my my cat for a camera, but I will say that I think this subject gets a lot if slack whichit dont deserve it. In my experience I have had amazing teachers and even better peers. I hope what you find something here that will teach you just how effective media can be......Love the Freeland

Monday 13 September 2010

The 7 Deadly Sins!

Everyone knows that when making a film that you need to understand what your theme is. I know I have already stated that my theme is a silent movie but that's more the basis of the film then the theme. When choosing a film you need to think about its appeal and what you can do with it.For example if your theme is Dolphins then you are going to have some problems with making your film exciting. So when choosing a theme you want to look for something exciting , unique and most importantly create a film out of. The 7 deadly sins are an interesting theme as it allows you to experiment which different story's. You can apply the theme to pretty much anything as all the sins cover the feelings and emotions of humans. The 7 deadly sins are wrath, greed, sloth , pride, lust , envy and gluttony. Its hard to imagine how these sins could be portrayed so I have created a mood bored to show what each one could represent. This theme leaves plenty of room for imagination and experimenting so I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment